Ugh. And then we have PetPac, which is supposed to be for animal advocacy, fighting down and defeating the mandatory spay/neuter legislation proposed in California, on the basis that it is "discriminatory." I'm going to stop before I really get started.
The bunnies are so very cute! It is a sad situation with so many pets need ing homes and being euthanized due to irresponsible people. I am happy to say that all of my 7 pets are spayed or neutered. Tracey
6 comments:
Ugh. And then we have PetPac, which is supposed to be for animal advocacy, fighting down and defeating the mandatory spay/neuter legislation proposed in California, on the basis that it is "discriminatory." I'm going to stop before I really get started.
The bunnies are so very cute!
It is a sad situation with so many pets need ing homes and being euthanized due to irresponsible people.
I am happy to say that all of my 7 pets are spayed or neutered.
Tracey
The education goes on and on ... and still surprises happen. At least a fairly happy ending.
Thank you for the link Christina. Now we can look forward to the pandemonium when all the little ones begin motoring around on their own. :-)
That's another reason to adopt from a shelter...the SPCA fixed both of my cats before I even brought them home. Saved me a lot of money and effort.
Thanks for the book recommendation. I'll add it to my wish list. Maybe one day I'll even hike the AT myself.
Post a Comment