Thursday, January 6, 2011

Missing the boyz......


Haven certainly appreciates the company of Millie Mouse and so do I. We are missing our boys a lot though. Nemo left us a year ago this month and I still dont like looking at his and Stewpot Mcgruder's pictures. But let us celebrate them for today. (sorry pic is kind washed out looking)

8 comments:

Annette Tait said...

celebrating with you and the boys Christina! and ofcourse kisses and hugs to Miss Millie :) xxx

Carmen S. said...

Such handsome angels very worthy of celebrating:)

veganelder said...

Celebrate BIG!...for the pleasure they felt and the pleasure they gave...a big thanks to them and a wish that their spirits are soaring.

Rural Rambler said...

Celebrating with you Christina. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Celebrating is the best way to honor them. I lift my cup to them. Here's to you Nemo and Stewart!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

A toast to the Boyz !!!

Lisa said...

Here's to the boys and all of the love shared with them in your home, with you and with Haven and with each other! They will always be missed but you know that you gave them such a good life, with everything they could've asked for.

Carolynn Anctil said...

And what a handsome collection of twitchy noses they are, too! I still can't talk about the last days of any of my beloved furbabies without breaking down. I'm not sure the rawness will ever go away and I'm not sure I'd want it to.

Thank you for your truly generous comment over at my place today. It touches my heart. *Hug*

Carolynn