Friday, February 4, 2011

Going to my forever home on Saturday.

Hello Everyone! Jakob made a mature decision. He knows he will be driving soon, playing with his band, and working so he wont have much time for me. My new home will be with Auntie Christina's good friend Dee Dee. She had to help her good girl Lodi across the bridge last year and now feels its time for a new friend. I am moving to her house tomorrow. I will live indoors and be the only critter there so I will be SPOILED! My new mom bought me a new bed, some toys, and some chewy things! She is waiting for me to come. She thinks my new name will be Blitz but she wants to watch my personality to see if that is right.
Oh whats with those furry things around here? There is a black one called Mojo and she really scared me bad. I was trying to look at her and she lunged at me. I ran back in the crate and cried a little. They sure are grumpy!

14 comments:

RG said...

EEEeeek - a dog! But a lucky one!

veganelder said...

Good for Jakob, good for Dee Dee and best wishes for (maybe) Blitz.

As for the bunny attack...well Blitz is not the first (nor the last) that has been or will be frightened by those fierce fur people. Former president Jimmy Carter received a great deal of erroneous ridicule when he talked about a swimming rabbit apparently intent on attacking him once when he was out in a small boat. Blitz (along with Mr. Carter) knows that a hostile bunny is no laughing matter.

Rural Rambler said...

Christina what a great story all the way around. Of course not the beginning :( One of the lucky ones that pup is!

Carmen S. said...

That is wonderful news you little cutie;) Don't tell her I'm spilling the beans, but your Auntie Christina is really an angel here on this earth and she has such a way of making good come from bad where all furry creatures are concerned;) Enjoy getting spoiled in your new home!!!!

Tracey said...

I love happy endings....any since she is going to a friend, maybe Jakob can visit her too!

Andrea said...

That is awesome! I swear these little creatures just come looking for Christina... they know that there is always a happy end!

Christina said...

RG_thats what the buns said too!

VE-a swimming rabbit? Hmmmmm

RR-i think it was fate

Carmen-that is a sweet thing to say

Tracey-me too and Jake will get to visit.

Andrea-yes and they need to stop finding me!

veganelder said...

Oops, I forgot to leave a link to learn about swimming rabbits (and the presidential incident I mentioned)...more information can be found at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swamp_Rabbit

Christina said...

I checked it out VE. What a surprise. I spent hours in the bayou with my dad and never once knew about Swamp Rabbits. I dont even recall him ever saying anything about them. How very interesting. We would do what Carter did when the gators got to close, smack the top of the water with the boat paddle to make em go away. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

I'm so glad Boston Blitz found a perfect furever home! It must've been really hard for Jake, but it was the right thing to do and he should be proud of himself. Yay for the pampered pup!

Mojo!!! You be nice!

Christina said...

I will tell her to be nice Lisa but I wont count on it.

Carolynn Anctil said...

What a brave girl Blitz is with all these changes she's experiencing and scary bunnies to contend with. Big Hugs...there are bright days ahead, sweetie!

Dee Dee/Oscar said...

Hi Auntie Chistina,

I did adopt a new Deed. She is great, she a bought me 3 yes 3 blue babies and I have de-stuffed them all. She gives me tubbies and I like to get sparklie. Deed gives me lots of love and treats, and we go for walks and play all the time. She lets me sleep at the foot of the bed and I love her a lot! Deed did tell me that I go to the Vet next week to get my shots and numbers nipped. I don't know if that is a good thing or not.

I love you and thank you for helping me adopted my Dee Dee.

Love- Oscar (Not Blitz)

Christina said...

Oscar baby-you hit the jackpot! Dont worry about those ole numbers...you wont miss em anyway. Kisses to you baby!