So true. My husband's been gone for two weeks on a business trip and I'm pretty sure I've gained a good 7 pounds. Not good. :) Mindy www.thesuburbanlife.com
Mindy you cracked me up! I am going to have to think this one over like last Monday's Mantra. Yeah, yeah I know. It is a pretty simple staright forward quote but....
Interesting quote. I don't know if it's true, since 1) mommy is the one who feeds me and 2) I learn patience while putting up with all the human things mommy does.
7 comments:
9 bunnies and a cat. I'm as big as I get!
Interesting quote.
So true. My husband's been gone for two weeks on a business trip and I'm pretty sure I've gained a good 7 pounds. Not good.
:)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
Mindy you cracked me up! I am going to have to think this one over like last Monday's Mantra. Yeah, yeah I know. It is a pretty simple staright forward quote but....
Interesting quote. I don't know if it's true, since 1) mommy is the one who feeds me and 2) I learn patience while putting up with all the human things mommy does.
Ok folks, surely you all get the quote and are pulling my leg?
that looks like a nice place for a bunny to meditate and grow
Post a Comment