Oh, my God. I am DYING over that picture. It looks like a marching band could go blasting through that place and neither one of 'em would stir. God Bless the Bunns. (unfortunately, I think God has blessed my "buns" a little too generously.) :) Mindy www.thesuburbanlife.com
Heard it many times GP. Some people find it quite funny to make jokes about eating rabbits too. My neighbor gets a big ole chuckle every single time he says it. If they have seen some of the abuse I have seen they maybe wouldnt laugh so hard or maybe they would. I usually just say "well your dog would be DELICIOUS with hot sauce" usually shuts em right up.
Hah! Love the dog comment. somehow that's wrong or uncouth but eating our pets is perfectly polite to say. The only person who can talk about rabbit stew without making me angry is Jade.
Lisa-I know what you mean. My point is that people dont take bunnies seriously as our companions and babies. Dog and cats-yes, but rabbits are considered disposable.
14 comments:
It's one of my favourites too. Those are two seriously relaxed individuals. Makes me laugh, every time I look at it.
I love it too, I wanna plant kisses on that bunn-belly but I know that would be forbidden and met with major disapproval, LOL!
I loooooove this picture of Jake and ... uh ... Milo. ;-) Thanks for re-posting it!
How cute! That is one comfy bunny!!
it IS super cool
It's hard to tell who is cuter.....
They call them classics because they can be enjoyed again and again. :-)
Oh, my God. I am DYING over that picture. It looks like a marching band could go blasting through that place and neither one of 'em would stir. God Bless the Bunns. (unfortunately, I think God has blessed my "buns" a little too generously.) :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Aw, look at his feet sticking up in the air. Looks like how our cats look when Kelly is holding them. Big rabbit feet.
Someone was talking about cooking and eating rabbit here today. Might have been in the paper. I was thinking about you.
Heard it many times GP. Some people find it quite funny to make jokes about eating rabbits too. My neighbor gets a big ole chuckle every single time he says it. If they have seen some of the abuse I have seen they maybe wouldnt laugh so hard or maybe they would. I usually just say "well your dog would be DELICIOUS with hot sauce" usually shuts em right up.
You tell 'em Christina!
Love this picture. It's amazing.
Hah! Love the dog comment. somehow that's wrong or uncouth but eating our pets is perfectly polite to say. The only person who can talk about rabbit stew without making me angry is Jade.
Lisa-I know what you mean. My point is that people dont take bunnies seriously as our companions and babies. Dog and cats-yes, but rabbits are considered disposable.
Post a Comment