I didn't think I got it. But after a bit of thinking, I get it. It makes ya think. But now I am wondering and pondering over whether I am a dreamer. I don't think I am.
Christina CH doesn't think I am. He says I am a realist and he is the dreamer. I have told him all our married life that he's in Walt Disney World. So is his brother. Maybe I can be two places at one time!
Word Verification-yamer. Which is what I am doing I guess :)
Hmmmm, I dont know Pix. I think of dreamers as people who appreciate wildlife, a cute new trolley for their kitchen, someone who watches the birds while sipping a glass of wine. Maybe just a touch?
8 comments:
Beautiful. And kind of spooky.
:)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
I had a stunning view of the moon the other morning, as well. Thought provoking quote.
I've tried and tried. I don't get it.
I think you do RG. A man who likes bunnies gets it, you just may not realize you get it.
I didn't think I got it. But after a bit of thinking, I get it. It makes ya think. But now I am wondering and pondering over whether I am a dreamer. I don't think I am.
I think you are a bit of a dreamer Pix.
Christina CH doesn't think I am. He says I am a realist and he is the dreamer. I have told him all our married life that he's in Walt Disney World. So is his brother. Maybe I can be two places at one time!
Word Verification-yamer. Which is what I am doing I guess :)
Hmmmm, I dont know Pix. I think of dreamers as people who appreciate wildlife, a cute new trolley for their kitchen, someone who watches the birds while sipping a glass of wine. Maybe just a touch?
Post a Comment