Ah..they are sooooo sweet! Every time I read your blog and see their sweet little bunny faces I have this overwhelming urge to go get one. Those are some good lookin' buns. =) Mindy
Love having bunnitis. About 2 weeks after Puff was gone, we brought Creme Brulee down to meeth The Weebit. She was very lonely, and Creme Brulee had been living in my daughter's room because we didn't want to upset Puff- he was old. They never fought and day by day you could see the gap between them closing. Friday they were side by side touching, and Sat. grooming each other- yay! Bunny devotion is the best.
11 comments:
Oh,no we have full blown Bunnitis at our house!!!!! What's the cure? hair of the hare?
There is no cure. It's like a retrovirus - they alter your genetic makeup and you're forever afflicted!
What happy bunnies you have!
We think you're lucky to happy Bunnitis. It's a blessing, really.
I didn't know what new thing I was going to learn about bunnies when I rambled over here but I think Bunnitis is a good thing :) Sweet Buns!
Hi there and thanks for visiting my bunny blog! All those bunns are precious!!!!
love the red play cube! and the player inside :)
as ofcourse the bunnitis syndrome - as yet there is no cure and it is spreading to unlagomorph areas.
So cute, all of them!
Ah..they are sooooo sweet! Every time I read your blog and see their sweet little bunny faces I have this overwhelming urge to go get one. Those are some good lookin' buns. =)
Mindy
Devotion... it just doesn't get any better than that. :)
We have a serious bunnitis epidemic around our place, too! Incurable.
So many lovely bunnies :)
We have more bunny friends !!!
They are so cute ....
hugs from Kareltje =^.^=
Love having bunnitis. About 2 weeks after Puff was gone, we brought Creme Brulee down to meeth The Weebit. She was very lonely, and Creme Brulee had been living in my daughter's room because we didn't want to upset Puff- he was old. They never fought and day by day you could see the gap between them closing. Friday they were side by side touching, and Sat. grooming each other- yay! Bunny devotion is the best.
Post a Comment