Oh Christina, I am so sorry. I am left without words. Only that you and Stewart are in my heart and on my mind. Just know that I am thinking of you and your sweet bunny.
Oh my heart hurts for you and your mom. To say he will be missed is an understatement. If our worth on this earth were measured by the laughter we bring then you would have had to insure Stewart with Lloyd's of London. His expressions were so darn funny. What a charmer. And your stories of him getting his grandma to give him special treatment and leaving a light on for him are classics. I am so grateful to you both for wanting to make him part of your family. I am sure when he crossed the bridge the others gathered there to admire him. He shines with the unconditional love you gave him.
Stewart will be looking over you from above with his angel friends, the spirit always lives on. Though the heart takes a long time to accept this, ~ sending a hug of support :)
Oh, man Christina...I am so sorry! I hope that you and the other babies will be able to find some peace and contentment. It will definitely take time as his little spirit will be missed but hug up tight to your other buns! Very sorry for you, Mindy
Oh Christina, no! I have been so busy I didn't see your blog post until today. Oh, I wish I were there to hug you. I'm so so sorry... My heart is hurting for you. I wish I had the words to comfort you, but I know I don't.
I've been absent for a while and have just popped in for a visit. Words cannot come close to expressing my sadness at hearing about your loss or give the kind of comfort that would ease the pain. My heart goes out to you.
dearest christina....my heart and love to you dear rabbit lover. i am so very sorry to read this too, i wish there were wotds that could heal a broken heart but there is not, just know that we are all thinking of you.
13 comments:
OH, gosh, I'm so sorry. He was so well loved. Happy bridge hopping, Stu.......
Oh Christina, I am so sorry. I am left without words. Only that you and Stewart are in my heart and on my mind. Just know that I am thinking of you and your sweet bunny.
Oh, no! I'm so sorry. They always take a little of our heart when they go.
I know he's having a fine time binking in the clover with my Tidbit. You'll be in my thoughts.
Oh my heart hurts for you and your mom. To say he will be missed is an understatement. If our worth on this earth were measured by the laughter we bring then you would have had to insure Stewart with Lloyd's of London. His expressions were so darn funny. What a charmer. And your stories of him getting his grandma to give him special treatment and leaving a light on for him are classics. I am so grateful to you both for wanting to make him part of your family. I am sure when he crossed the bridge the others gathered there to admire him. He shines with the unconditional love you gave him.
sorry for the loss of your bunny :(
I'm so sorry to hear that,
Stewart will be looking over you from above with his angel friends, the spirit always lives on.
Though the heart takes a long time to accept this, ~ sending a hug of support :)
Oh, man Christina...I am so sorry! I hope that you and the other babies will be able to find some peace and contentment. It will definitely take time as his little spirit will be missed but hug up tight to your other buns!
Very sorry for you,
Mindy
Oh, I am so, so sorry. You're right, we are in the same boat. How are the other buns? My Weebit is so sad.
You do know that you did everything that you could, don't you? Because you did, and he knew how very much he was loved.
Hugs.
I am so very sorry about Stewart. You are in my thoughts.
Tracey
Oh Christina, no! I have been so busy I didn't see your blog post until today. Oh, I wish I were there to hug you. I'm so so sorry... My heart is hurting for you. I wish I had the words to comfort you, but I know I don't.
I've been absent for a while and have just popped in for a visit. Words cannot come close to expressing my sadness at hearing about your loss or give the kind of comfort that would ease the pain. My heart goes out to you.
dearest christina....my heart and love to you dear rabbit lover. i am so very sorry to read this too, i wish there were wotds that could heal a broken heart but there is not, just know that we are all thinking of you.
blessed be sweet bunny stewart.
love,
'alice'
Post a Comment