That bun will be ready for another round before you know!
Meh. Just relaxing before dessert...
That bunny looks how I felt after our family Thanksgiving Sunday!
oh what a sweet overindulged bunny...
He's just resting up for round 2!
OMG! I love to see these little furry monsters so happily zonked out. Pure contentment.
Oh no! That caption fits this picture perfectly.Is it cruel to laugh....?
Carolyn,No way is it cruel to laugh! These sillies cause much laughter all the time.
You know you're doing things right when your buns are content...or your content with your buns. =)Mindywww.thesuburbanlife.com
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That bun will be ready for another round before you know!
Meh. Just relaxing before dessert...
That bunny looks how I felt after our family Thanksgiving Sunday!
oh what a sweet overindulged bunny...
He's just resting up for round 2!
OMG! I love to see these little furry monsters so happily zonked out. Pure contentment.
Oh no! That caption fits this picture perfectly.
Is it cruel to laugh....?
Carolyn,
No way is it cruel to laugh! These sillies cause much laughter all the time.
You know you're doing things right when your buns are content...or your content with your buns. =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
Post a Comment