Too much bunny cuteness between here and Bridget's blog this morning Christina! Cute and sweet. ES is almost here, I'm kinda jealous, in a good way of course!
Alright...that is the cutest darn thing. I'm not sure but I think he might actually be secretly enjoying it. He's totally rockin' that Santa hat. =) Mindy www.thesuburbanlife.com
7 comments:
Oh no Nemo! *gasp* You must have been sleeping when 'they' did that to you. (but you are so CUTE in it!)
Somebunny does NOT look happy:(
Very cute tho!!!!!
Too much bunny cuteness between here and Bridget's blog this morning Christina! Cute and sweet. ES is almost here, I'm kinda jealous, in a good way of course!
That hat's big enough to eat him. Poor bunny.
Clearly, I'm going to have to dig out my Santa hat and torment my critters too. 'tis the season!
Alright...that is the cutest darn thing. I'm not sure but I think he might actually be secretly enjoying it. He's totally rockin' that Santa hat. =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
Nemo .. cute. Now - RUN!!!!!!!!!
Cute! I have a halo and angel wings that I'm going to "try" to get on Patches (the lop). Be on the lookout on my blog for pics of this one... :)
Post a Comment