Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Leave Me Alone, I'm Sleeping!

Grandma tucked me in
Why did you kiss me? You woke me up!



Since I'm up, how about a snack?

9 comments:

veganelder said...

Excellent. You really should consider doing some picture book stories...you have a real talent for it...it also helps that you have a gorgeous bunny for a subject. :-)

Annette Tait said...

how beautiful! can anything be as cute and inviting as a rabbit rugged up in bed?? Haven is such a darling xxx

Rural Rambler said...

Haven you have the most excellent best idea! Sleep thru this wicked winter and wake only to request snacks! Grandma is visiting? Treats and snacks, healthy of course, will be plentiful!

Carmen S. said...

Awwww, how precious! I think I would have a hard time not kissing such a sweet baby:)

Carolynn Anctil said...

Nemo, my precious. Who could resist kissing your sweet little face?

Tracey said...

This nap interrupted for cute blog pictures :)

RG said...

Bunn in a Blanket. Cozy!

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Precious little bun!

Lisa said...

Haven, you are so lucky your doting Grandma is taking care of you!!! (My buns would bite my hand off if i tried to tuck them into anything). Such a sweet boy, that Haven.