Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Gots Nothing........Here is a bunny

Whoosh and I would appreciate it if the ground would stop shaking in Oklahoma. We arent used to this crapola.

11 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

Hope your ground stops shaking soon! Whoosh is just adorable,

veganelder said...

That was something, wasn't it? Nessie Rae didn't look too happy about it either.

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Whaaaaaaat? What's going on? Did I miss something. Off to look at news! Whoosh is darling. CH just told me. Yikes. He said they felt it 25 miles South of us! Hey Christina, it just dawned on me. You are not that far from us :)

Carmen S. said...

Bunnies are good...LOL! He is just adorable, wish I could kiss that cute lil' nose:O What is up with all the earthquakes lately in strange places??? Good grief, kind of worriesome:/ Have a great day!

Lisa said...

Hi Handsome! Like those greens?!

Is everyone and everybun OK? I just read about the quakes. Scary stuff.

Andrea said...

What's going on in Oklahoma??? Is everybody okay? I guess I really need to watch the news! Kisses to Wusch!

Christina said...

Biggest quake on record for us!

Clovie Boy said...

Whoosh looks like a little snuggle bunny!

Carolynn Anctil said...

When in doubt, talk about bunnies. *grin*

Christina said...

And yes dear friends, all humans and buns are A-okay!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

What is going on in this world???? Mother Nature is most unhappy. Glad everybun is ok.
xx