Racer says "For Sure!"
I never met him, but that was my loss...not his. Rest well.
He was my little sidekick Glenn. The Robin to my Batman.
How we miss our furbabies who have crossed the Bridge. That is an excellent quote. Each time I look at the photos of my little departed ones, I feel as though they do shed some light into my heart.
He looks like such a sweet little guy. I love this quote. I will keep it in mind the next time I miss my beloved kitty Hugo.
*like**grin*
Total cuteness! Bright light from the great beyond. :)
His light will always shine as long as it is in your heart. Precious boy.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Racer says "For Sure!"
I never met him, but that was my loss...not his. Rest well.
He was my little sidekick Glenn. The Robin to my Batman.
How we miss our furbabies who have crossed the Bridge. That is an excellent quote. Each time I look at the photos of my little departed ones, I feel as though they do shed some light into my heart.
He looks like such a sweet little guy. I love this quote. I will keep it in mind the next time I miss my beloved kitty Hugo.
*like*
*grin*
Total cuteness! Bright light from the great beyond. :)
His light will always shine as long as it is in your heart. Precious boy.
Post a Comment