My sister-in-law is from Louisiana, so we cheer for LSU, too, even though we did time at UT (Tennessee, not Texas). Unfortunately, Tennessee hasn't been doing so well. We are down here in Alabama and Auburn country, so sometimes life gets a little rough. The Iron Bowl, the big confrontation between UA and AU is today. People will get crazy.
4 comments:
Christina! I love it!!
Cool!
My sister-in-law is from Louisiana, so we cheer for LSU, too, even though we did time at UT (Tennessee, not Texas). Unfortunately, Tennessee hasn't been doing so well. We are down here in Alabama and Auburn country, so sometimes life gets a little rough. The Iron Bowl, the big confrontation between UA and AU is today. People will get crazy.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Bunnits....woohoo another LSU fan. I wish Auburn would beat Bama and knock them out of the BCS chances. I understand the craziness.
Pix....supposed to reveal something about me. Heh heh, can you tell I am a big LSU fan?
Post a Comment