Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving



>




I am thankful for many things. I try to remind myself every single day when I get out of bed to be grateful for at least one good thing in my life, no matter what might be happening at the time. I have to remind myself that I have it good and others have nothing.






"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend."



Melody Beattie



Have a wonderful day everyone.



6 comments:

Pix said...

Happy Thanksgiving Christina to you and your Family from CH and me!

veganelder said...

Great pic...thank you. Enjoy your holiday Christina!!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I'm thankful I have you for a friend. Happy Thanksgiving!

Jade said...

Happy Thanksgiving from me and Mr. Mick!

Lisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Carolynn Anctil said...

I'm a little late to the table, but send my ongoing wishes for many more things to be thankful for.