Joyeuses Pâques! Buona Pasqua!Sásta na Cásca!Vrolijk Pasen!С праздником Пасхи!Happy Easter!
What Jade said--all those ways!!Also, beautiful eggs.
What lovely eggs! Happy Easter! A' Chàisg sonaPask LowenCaisht sonney dhytBeannachtaí na Cásca
HAPPY EASTER to you and your fur babies from Speedy and his mum and dad.xoxoxoP.S mum say's very beautiful eggs!
Happy Easter Christina! We got a card from the WRC yesterday! Squee is just fine :) They are good people. We will be going to their Open House in May.
Frohe Ostern to you as well!!! Give all the bunnies a bit of lovin' from me;)
Pix...I am thrilled to hear that Mini Squee is growing up healthy. I want to hear all about that visit and see pictures!
XOXO from everybun here. :)
I never was able to decorate an egg decent - ever. Those make me want to try again!
I didnt decorate these eggs RG. I just dumped a few in some dye.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Joyeuses Pâques!
Buona Pasqua!
Sásta na Cásca!
Vrolijk Pasen!
С праздником Пасхи!
Happy Easter!
What Jade said--all those ways!!
Also, beautiful eggs.
What lovely eggs!
Happy Easter!
A' Chàisg sona
Pask Lowen
Caisht sonney dhyt
Beannachtaí na Cásca
HAPPY EASTER to you and your fur babies from Speedy and his mum and dad.xoxoxo
P.S mum say's very beautiful eggs!
Happy Easter Christina! We got a card from the WRC yesterday! Squee is just fine :) They are good people. We will be going to their Open House in May.
Frohe Ostern to you as well!!! Give all the bunnies a bit of lovin' from me;)
Pix...I am thrilled to hear that Mini Squee is growing up healthy. I want to hear all about that visit and see pictures!
XOXO from everybun here. :)
I never was able to decorate an egg decent - ever. Those make me want to try again!
I didnt decorate these eggs RG. I just dumped a few in some dye.
Post a Comment