Thursday, April 5, 2012

More Dangerous Buns On The Loose

Due to public demand and in the interest of safety the FBI (federal bunny investigators) have released more criminal profiles. You may remember past bulletins but if not maybe this will jog your memory..http://rabidtidbits.blogspot.com/2011/03/halfway-house-for-hooligans.html



Darla "Devil May Care" Dootdropper


This bunny is not to be trifled with. Remember Belle Star? Darla makes her look like a preschool teacher. A derringer tucked in her dewlap, she will draw down on you in a heartbeat. Her con is cheating elderly bucks out of their vegetable vouchers. She might look soft and feminine but she is hard as nails.




Whoosh "The Widowmaker" Wackamole


The other half of this modern day Bonnie and Clyde. His name is said only in whispers. Rumored to be a cross-dresser, he often goes in disguise as a Yorkie. He is wanted for the infamous Carrot Caper. He can move in and out of a produce aisle in the blink of an eye. The only evidence left behind are tufts of white fur and a calling card that states "go suck on an Easter egg"



As I have warned you in the past do NOT attempt to apprehend these silly monkeys, ahem I mean dangerous felons. Call their mommy at 911bun and I will come and get them.

19 comments:

Lavender Rabbit said...

Ooh, such adorable, um I mean scary characters! Thanks for the public notice :)

Carmen S. said...

LOL!!!! Oh my gosh, this is too cute! Thanks for the laughs and I will certainly not attempt to apprehend these two if I spot them;)

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Cracking up this morning...I think all brown rex buns must be hell on wheels with major attitudes. Nutmeg and Darla together would have been scary. :) GREAT post.

veganelder said...

Now you've scared me too bad to go outside...any word on the capture of these miscreants? :-)

Little Miss Titch said...

Team them up with me "Speedy The Escape Artist" and we'll have a grand old caper!...heheheh.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

four paws up!!!!

Jade said...

You forgot to include, "If spotted, back away slowly and leave treats to distract while you make your getaway." :D

Rae said...

Lol. It would be worth it to cross paths with those fugitives. They are so cute!

Scout and Sage said...

Right then - note made.. If seen in vacinity, put the blueberries down and back away slowly..

(And maybe take pictures 'cause they're so gosh darnly adorables!)

Juli L. said...

Oh, Christina, you are a GREAT writer--not to mention a person with amazing understanding of house bunnies. There is a potential gang member at our house, but at present still under house arrest.

Christina said...

LOL. Thanks Juli but I fear I am the one under house arrest.

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I love this!!!! LOL!!!!

RG said...

Whoosh is a cupcake....

Clovie Boy said...

Yep, they do look like trouble...
Funny post!

Pix said...

So funny! Crackin' up! Great read this early morning :)

Carolynn Anctil said...

I loved this! I'll keep a close eye out for these little rascals.

Lisa said...

Hahahahahha. Class couple for sure. I sort of picture Whoosh sometimes wearing a tux with the long tails, and a tophat and a monacle and one of those silly black and white canes, perhaps tap dancing... just sayin'.

Unknown said...

You're just so silly! I love your bunny stories ... and they are all so beautiful!