HeeHeeHee! Silly buns ... thanks for the Monday morning laugh. :-)
Awww,cutest turtle I've seen in a long time:D the looks on those precious faces are priceless,lol!!! have a wonderful day, everybun!
Christina I clicked to enlarge and I must say it is a puzzle! :) Love the last shoot too!
Excellent photos! The last one (I do believe I recognize Darla) is a classic. :-)
Well I have never seen the like...heeheehee...don't think I will again!
Hilarous!!
Odd tail on a turtle. Are you sure that is a turtle?
Mmmm, its a mystery RG.
I'm still trying to make sense of that first photo...is that some kind of yoga pose?
Carolynn I am not sure if you are kidding or not but I am laying on the ground and Darla backed her ole jelly roll booty right up to me and laid down.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
HeeHeeHee! Silly buns ... thanks for the Monday morning laugh. :-)
Awww,cutest turtle I've seen in a long time:D the looks on those precious faces are priceless,lol!!! have a wonderful day, everybun!
Christina I clicked to enlarge and I must say it is a puzzle! :) Love the last shoot too!
Excellent photos! The last one (I do believe I recognize Darla) is a classic. :-)
Well I have never seen the like...heeheehee...don't think I will again!
Hilarous!!
Odd tail on a turtle. Are you sure that is a turtle?
Mmmm, its a mystery RG.
I'm still trying to make sense of that first photo...is that some kind of yoga pose?
Carolynn I am not sure if you are kidding or not but I am laying on the ground and Darla backed her ole jelly roll booty right up to me and laid down.
Post a Comment