All things do connect, excellent quote. Lovely bunny too!
Love this, and so true! What a precious pic of Millie:)
True indeed, and I sure wish we would start taking better care of this web to which we belong.
A truely beautiful quote and pic of millie!
I love Chief Seattle quotations. Here is another good one: "If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to man.All things are connected.Whatever befalls the earth befalls the children of the earth."--Chief Seattle
Post a Comment
5 comments:
All things do connect, excellent quote.
Lovely bunny too!
Love this, and so true! What a precious pic of Millie:)
True indeed, and I sure wish we would start taking better care of this web to which we belong.
A truely beautiful quote and pic of millie!
I love Chief Seattle quotations. Here is another good one:
"If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to man.
All things are connected.
Whatever befalls the earth befalls the children of the earth."
--Chief Seattle
Post a Comment