Dudley "Demon" Doodlesplunker
He may seem innocent, dont be fooled. After a rash of produce thefts, Dudley was sent to the pea farm where he spent more time on snack breaks than working. He was transferred to a halfway house in an attempt to re-introduce him to society. All efforts have failed.
Millie "The Mouse" Macaronionioni
A nervous and twitchy con. She never sits still for a minute. She paces her cell and has flashbacks from her crime spree.
Do NOT let the sweet face get to you. This grifter tricked many a person out of their carrots. Notorious for running shell games and was trained by the infamous Keyser Soze.

Tango "The Terror" Tarantula
She is armed and extremely dangerous. Before she was captured she spent her days holding up puppy spa's and demanding pedicures. She made grown men cry and was known for scaring raccoons just for kicks.

Mojo "The Menace" Macanooder
Perhaps the worst of the lot. A voodoo priestess, she used her skills to turn out countless numbers of Zombies. She commands her undead minions to maraud around at night stealing vegetables from hardworking people's gardens.
If you spot any of these criminals on the loose, do not try and apprehend them. Just call their mommy and I will come and get them.
Tango "The Terror" Tarantula
She is armed and extremely dangerous. Before she was captured she spent her days holding up puppy spa's and demanding pedicures. She made grown men cry and was known for scaring raccoons just for kicks.

Mojo "The Menace" Macanooder
Perhaps the worst of the lot. A voodoo priestess, she used her skills to turn out countless numbers of Zombies. She commands her undead minions to maraud around at night stealing vegetables from hardworking people's gardens.
If you spot any of these criminals on the loose, do not try and apprehend them. Just call their mommy and I will come and get them.
18 comments:
help, it's the bunny gang!
Yikes, now I will be paranoid, frightened, not willing to let my companion animals play outside and prone to flee strange bunnies when encountered. Please continue furnishing bulletins re public safety! :-)
I am LOL, this is so funny!!! They sound really dangerous and bad to the bone but yet they *look*...... SO innocent!!!!
Oh yeah those look like hardend "hooligans"! I'll be sure to call their Mommy if I see them.
HAHAHAHHA Ahhh!!! Scary group.
How did Millie do at the vet?
She did great Lisa. Everything went very smooth.
Wow, they're scary. I'll keep an eye out and tell my mommy if I see one of them.
Do they operate as a gang or as independent agents of mischief ?
D- Millie and Haven dont like to be associated with "The Trio". Nobun likes to share their loot with the other group but they do operate as a gang when they are trying to drive me crazy.
LOL!! This was so cute!!
I heard there was a broccoli shortage in the mid-west. Could there be a connection?
Hmmmmmm, there could be RG, you never know.
goodness me! more notorious than Ben Affleck's The Town movie :)
are they all from Boston by any chance?!
I have always suspected that Dudley is a Southie Annette. He just wont talk about his past.
HAHA! Love it! I love MoJo! LOL!
Funny!
Millie is my favorite. I love a big fat bunny!
Is Haven's head permanently like that? I used to have a kitty who's head was tilted to the side because of abuse or neglect--I'm not sure what. His name was Slanthead. It was so funny. He'd run around and his head was tilted sideways!
GP-Haven has what is called Wry Neck or head tilt. It can stem from many things. Haven's came from something called Pasteurella.(or we think anyway) Sometimes with treatment their heads will return to normal, my Nemo's did but Haven is permantly a tilty kid. He has had wry neck for oh I think about 4 years now. Most bunnies just adapt to it and live good lives.
Millie is not the fattest bun. Millie weighs about 7 1/2 pounds. The scale tipper here is Tango. She weighs about 11 lbs.
Gosh ... *wipingtearsfromeyes* ... this is the fourth time I've read this post and it still makes me laugh so hard I almost fall off the chair!!!! Awesome, Christina!
Post a Comment