Thursday, April 5, 2012

OH MY LAWDY

Nobody pointed out that on my danger bun post I used the words pubic demand rather than public demand. It was just brought to me attention. I am chuckling now and will fix it. Thank you.

An anonymous comment was left about my use of the term bucks. Technically a boy bunny is a buck and a girl bunny is a doe. I don't normally use those impersonal terms to describe a bunny but it in this instance it just flowed better. Lighten up just a little k?

7 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

Hello Cristina,don't worry I'm a boy bunny and I'm not offended,you was just having a bit of fun which we buns really like as we have a big sense of humor that we find most things funny I guess that your more like a bun in that respects but why are some humans so boring that every thing has to be so serious?I have decided that you are an honoury Bun!

Jade said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Never even noticed that! Too funny (and now hubby will be wondering why I'm giggling in bed..."pubic demand"...*snort*...*giggle*...).

RG said...

.... the flowers on the header are real pretty! ....

Christina said...

Well thank you RG. I do love me some purdy flowers.

Little Miss Titch said...

flowers are very pretty but what i want to know is are they tasty?

Christina said...

Speedy we dont eat the Dahlia's....the stems and leaves can be toxic to animals. The only blooms the bunnies can have from my yard (because of what I have but there are many blooms buns can eat)are the petunia blooms and they dont get many of those. A dandelion or some spearmint is yummy too.

Christina said...

I wish I had better luck with nasturtions. Buns LOVE to nom on those.