Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Time To Be Glad


Howard Wobbles Naughtytrousers



After the worry and sorrow of the last 2 days and all the storms we need to have some fun. My heart goes out to all those affected by the twisters. I walked the yard this morning looking for baby birds and I didnt find anything in trouble. Lets hope I didnt miss them.

Pix I think you will like this one. I like to watch Inside The Actors Studio on Bravo. I could care less for most of the show but the questions at the end are a hoot. I love to hear what the guests answers will be.

1.What is your favorite word?
Grace

2. What is your least favorite word?
phlegm

3. What turns you on? (this does not have to mean what you think, it could be anything)
kindness

4. What turns you off?
people who are self absorbed

5. What sound do you love?
bells

6. What sound do you hate?
nose blowing

7. What is your favorite curse word?
shit...that is what I say the most but I will refrain from writing my favorite

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Coast Guard rescue

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Coroner

10. If heaven exists what do you want to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"See stupid, I told you I was real"

Have fun! Be safe and answer in the comments if you are inclined.

13 comments:

Carmen S. said...

I don't have any answers but I love Mr. Naughtytrousers, tee-hee and I am SOOOOOO glad you are all safe!!!!

Jade said...

So glad that everybunny is safe and sound, and our thoughts and prayers go out to those who were not so lucky.

My turn:

1.What is your favorite word?
Bunneh (with that spelling--it just sounds so good that way)

2. What is your least favorite word?
the c-word referring to female anatomy(won't say it, EVER)

3. What turns you on? (this does not have to mean what you think, it could be anything)
...sorry, I got way too distracted thinking about this one... :D

4. What turns you off?
people who spend more time coming up with excuses than trying to solve their own problems

5. What sound do you love?
a baby's laughter

6. What sound do you hate?
tie between vomiting and the sound of someone "hocking up a loogie"

7. What is your favorite curse word?
motherless f*****g w***e--you only hear me say it when I'm pissed off beyond belief, but it really makes me feel better to say it

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
I always wanted to be an actress/singer, but was never quite good enough

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything that involves working with fish guts (the smell of them makes me want to hurl)

10. If heaven exists what do you want to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"This way to the bunneh fields--your friends are waiting for you there."

Christina said...

Good answers Jade! I particularly like number 5 and 10. Babies chuckling are delightful.

Carmen I love the name Naughtytrousers. A rescue (in Australia I think) named a bunny that and we stole it!

veganelder said...

Any post with a picture of the wondrous Howie is a terrific post!!

Naughtytrousers was a great find wasn't it?

Christina said...

I truly love that name VE and it fits him so well.

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Awwwww,I love Mr. NaughtyTrousers too. We is safe. You is too. I like this Q&A. I will play. I gotta get past my PROcrastination. Ooo I could play here.

1.What is your favorite word?
Befuddled

2. What is your least favorite word? The F-Bomb unless it's me saying it.


3. What turns you on? (this does not have to mean what you think, it could be anything)Outside nature sounds and music from the 60's.


4. What turns you off?
People who aren't kind and respectful to animals.

5. What sound do you love? The growl of the exhaust from a fast little sports car.


6. What sound do you hate?
Loud people who just want to be noticed.

7. What is your favorite curse word?
The F-Bomb without a doubt. Only word that gets rid of all my frustation.

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Clinical Psychologist


9. What profession would you not like to do? I couldn't be a veterinarian and stay sane.


10. If heaven exists what do you want to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? "We heard you hollering WooHoo as you skidded in here and your kitties are here waiting for you."

Christina said...

Pix I am laughing my booty off! I love those answers and yes I can hear you hollerin "wooho"

RG said...

No sense trying to top those! I'll have to check back later to see more!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

So glad you and everybun are safe and sound! I tell ya, this weather has been wicked crazy!!!
These answers have me totally cracking up!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Ooh, fun!

What is your favorite word?
Right now it's "bewildered," because I recently remembered my mother used to say it all the time.

2. What is your least favorite word?
Can I pick two words? "Went missing." As in "John Smith went missing." Like the cop or reporter who said it is so cool. He WENT missing. Is "missing" a place you go to? Whatever happened to "John Smith was missing?"

3. What turns you on? Soprano accents. Because it reminds me that I am back in Jersey. And 60's music like Pix.

4. What turns you off?
Litter.

5. What sound do you love?
The crickets at night through the opened windows.

6. What sound do you hate?
My Siamese cat meowing because he doesn't shut up.

7. What is your favorite curse word?
I am ashamed to admit it. MF-er. Perhaps because you get a lot of bang for the buck.

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
I'd like to be a counselor or therapist.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Work in an office for a company I don't care about.

10. If heaven exists what do you want to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"Now you can see your mother again."

Christina said...

Great answers Debi! My favorite curse word runs right along with yours with a little extra tossed in.

Unknown said...

Better late than never ... I've been wanting to answer these ...
1. Favorite word ... couldn't nail it down, but 'peace,' 'calm,' and 'breathe' are some.
2. Least fave word ... the 'n' word ... it's just so hateful.
3. Doggie faces turn me on.
4. Ignorance turns me off
5. I love the sound of birds singing in the morning and crickets, frogs and owls at night.
6. I hate the sound of snoring (unless it's one of my poochies)
7. Shit is certainly the most useful curse word, but ShitFuck is my new favorite ... a friend said it once and I couldn't stop laughing.
8. Profession I'd like to try ... wildlife photographer.
9. The profession I'd like to not do? My current one. :-)
10. I want to hear God say, "all of your dogs are waiting for your right over there..."

Love you, Sweetie! It was great fun to read everyone's responses.

Christina said...

Good answers Amy. Combined curse words are always nice.