Sunday, April 29, 2012

Yard Art

I love spring!

Clematis




Cornflower sharing with a moth

Kangaroo Paw
I saw these growing in Arizona and was just amazed. I couldn't believe my luck in finding one here.



And the beautiful Darla. Auntie Pix thank you so much for the Ipiccy discovery. I have had more fun with it.
Hmmmmm, I guess you want a Monday Mantra?

"Beauty is not caused. It is."
Emily Dickinson


17 comments:

veganelder said...

Great pics, thanks...Darla makes me smile.

Carmen S. said...

Darla is such a beauty!!! OH, and your flowers are gorgeous too;) Happy Monday to you, enjoy!

Auntie Pix at Under the Oaks said...

I'm loving your Springie flowers Christina! And your photo tinkering at iPiccy. Your Auntie Pix is thrilled you like it there. Thanks to Cheryl at Farmer's Daughter who gave me the heads up. I had it with Flickr's new editing program so iPiccy fit the bill. Now Photobucket has a new editing program and I'm playing there :) Darla's beauty "is"!

Carolynn Anctil said...

I'm still waiting to plant things in the ground. April 30th and we may still get a frost, can you believe it?!? These look lovely. I hope to have a beautiful clematis vine one day, soon.

Little Miss Titch said...

All of your buns past and present are lovely

Jade said...

Pretty, pretty flowers--and Miss Darla looks lovely as always! :D

Annette Tait said...

really - every time i leave my blogging times to weeks, then when i log in and start to catch up I end up spending ages on your blog Christina - laughing and crying (yes I did them both here tonight :) and then writing to your posts!!!
such a privilege and joy to come here and see your posts and photos, I am always filled with love and gratitude when I come here :) SO much humanity!! thank you xx

Annette Tait said...

oops forgot my manners! Darla is beautiful!!! :)

Christina said...

Darla thanks you Annette. It is always our pleasure to have you stop by and I am especially glad you enjoy the posts.

RG said...

Cutey, she is - and the spring flowers too!

Beauty is like my danged cold too - it just IS.

bunnits said...

I love it!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I just bought a clematis today. I hope it does well.

Christina said...

Keep those roots shaded and it should do well Debi!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Do you mean it can't be out in the full sun? The roots will be buried in the dirt, so they'll be okay, right? I'm just learning this stuff Christina.

Christina said...

Full sun in New Jersey is probably not as intense as full sun here but Clematis does better when the bottom is not exposed to harsh sun. I mean the roots Debi even though they are still in the dirt. Neither of my Clematis geta straight direct sun. They are both shaded but like I said it may not gets as intense in Jersey.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Beautiful pics. Just beautiful.

Russ said...

Breathtaking Beautiful Pictures Love the flowers and butterfly also love the Rabbit pictures!