Monday, July 2, 2012

The Tent That Tried To Kill Him

So I got the buns this nifty tent and Whoosh loved it.....at first. Darla decided the best thing to do would be to try and jump on top of the tent. Well the cheapplasticmadeinchinawhydidyoubuythisjunkmom legs gave out and the tent collasped on Whoosh. This caused him to start tripping the light fantastic. He started to panic. I got the tent off of ole Whoosh The Boosh. I tried fixing it but he would only stare balefully at it, waiting for it to try and eat him again. Offending tent has been removed. Whoosh is no longer a fan of camping.


Its okay my love

















Monday Mantra:
“In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they're still beautiful"
Alice Walker

Godspeed Sprouti.....you were perfect to me.

12 comments:

veganelder said...

Whoosh is now learning one of the hard lessons of life...whenever you think things are great...just wait.

I'm sorry he got so spooked...feeling such fear is no fun for anyone...and I'm with him...camping has many drawbacks. :-)

Jade said...

That Darla is just lethal, isn't she? ;)

Poor Whoosh--it's ok, honeybun, I'm not a huge fan of tents, either; I lived in one for an entire summer once back in the day, and it scarred me for life. Give me a hotel and room service any time.

Little Miss Titch said...

Poor little Whoosh there there speedy send his snuggles and nose bonks

Charlotte said...

Well I quite agree, camping is to be avoided at all costs!! Perhaps he would like a stay in a spa hotel..? xx

RG said...

Well, he tried!

Clovie Boy said...

Whoosh, I'm sorry but visualizing you tripping the light fantastic under that tent just made me laugh outloud. I hope you get over your tent trama.

Christina said...

Oh I laughed too CB....the whole time. Poor baby.

Pix said...

That's OK Whoosh, I never have cared much for camping myself. Surprising since I love the outside so much. Sorry you got your bunny self frightened!

Lisa said...

Poor Whoosh. Just when he was conquring his fears :-/

Carolynn Anctil said...

Whoosh sounds like a real character. She's celebrity material, that one.

Did I read the last entry correctly...did you bid another farewell to a beloved companion? So sorry.

Carolynn

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh nooooooo! Poor Whooshie! Bad, bad tent!

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Poor Whoosh! Total bunny trauma. Darla is like one of those sour patch bears on the commercials...first they're sour..then they're sweet :)