Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Three Faces Of Millie (oh and Monday Mantra)



Mom your a touch slow-witted arent you?





Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Walt Whitman

12 comments:

RG said...

Sounds promising. What is this "sunshine"? We have not seen it.

tamara said...

Please oh please submit these to disapproving rabbits. They simply must be seen by the world. :)

Christina said...

Thank you Tamara. I am glad you like them.

Crafty Green Poet said...

great quote and great disapproving rabbit photos!

Rural Rambler said...

I ALWAYS keep my face toward the sunshine! And how I would love to run my hand over Millie's ear and gently, very gently just give it a gentle pet. Just like I used to do with Lady, my horse :) Love Millie's face.

veganelder said...

When they were passing out haughty bunnies thought they said naughty and replied: "Oh, naughty is fun, we'll take lots of that."

They of course, when naughty actually did come around, bunnies didn't flinch and took lots of that too.

Christina said...

CGP-She does look a tad disapproving huh?

RG-hopefully you will get that sunshine soon.

Pix-Millie would let you too. If you take your thumb and forefinger and massage the inside of her ear, she talks. (moves her mouth and rolls her eyes)

VE-indeed, she got triple doses of both.

Carmen S. said...

How beautiful and precious she is! The second pic makes me want to plant a smootch right on her:o

Carolynn Anctil said...

Those are fabulous portraits. What a face! So much character.

Lisa said...

I love her Mouth!!!! She is such a pretty but Millie Mouse you should really try to be a little nicer to your Mommy you know how much she loves you and lives to serve you!

(Naughty and haughty. Yup, sounds like a bunny.)

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Millie ~ I just love your dewlap! Wish I could smooch your nose. :) Pretty girl...

mindy@thesuburbanlife said...

Millie's a real beauty...but make sure someone tells her to throw on some SPF 70. What with her fair skin and her obvious love of the sun that kid's gonna wrinkle up like a dried plum. :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com