
Shoot I think she heard me. My silly girl is off to the vet this evening. Somebunny has been less interested in her food lately and overall not feeling her best. A trip to the vet last week discovered a sore on her tongue and some nasty points on her molars. She is scheduled for a dental tonight. She is going to be mad at momma.
Notice that ear? Mmmmmm, Does that remind anyone of a certain finger people use to express themselves?
9 comments:
Eeeegattttssss that sucks. Good luck Millie Mouse. Be a good, brave girl and you'll feel so much better when it's finally over.
awww, hope all goes well with the dental, and yes, she does look just a tad PO'd:)
Shame on Miss Millie....giving her mama the EAR!
:) Tracey
Good luck Millie Mouse. NAh .. it's just an ear.
oh good luck at the vet's
I hope Millie is ok.
I hope Miss Silly Millie is doing well this morning!
Best wishes to Millie. Muscle through girl and you'll feel better when you get home.
As for you, Christina...*snort* You are too funny.
Oh no, Millie!! Feel better soon!
Post a Comment