Monday, July 6, 2009

7 Facts about me! (Good idea Carolyn!)

Carolyn over at A Glowing Ember suggested this idea. I like it!

7 Facts about me:

1. Jello grosses me out, the texture is disgusting in my mouth.

2. My idea of romance is watching a man mow my grass or fix my car.

3. I love really violent shoot-em-up movies. The more car chases and explosions the better.

4. I have too many lipsticks. I adore them and will buy them wherever they are on sale.

5. I have a tattoo. SSSSHHHH, dont tell my mother.

6. My favorite shows are Ghosthunters and True Blood!

7. I have flat feet!

5 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

LOl I love sevens!! So much fun!! I looove those kinds of movies too!! Whoo hoo!! I am currently a fan of Punisher War Zone. Love Ray Stevenson! I do like jelly, but not with my peanut butter - ackkkkkk. Love Vampire movies too!! Thanks for popping by my Quilting Bee - you are closer than some - Clair is in the UK - lol. Here iare you croissant and coffee, cream and sugar!! Hugs, Sarh

Sarah Sullivan said...

LOL you said Jello not jelly - sorry like that too. It would seem I cannot read or write today.
pdlhsdiweoiruijdue...hugs, SARAH

Andrea said...

How interesting! Lipstick, hm? I wouldn't have guessed that. Maybe that's like me with nail polish ... and the crazier the color the better :-)

Christina said...

Sarah,
I am not that found of jelly either!

Carolynn Anctil said...

I literally laughed out loud at #1. I feel the exact same way!

You didn't tell us what the tattoo was...oops, is your Mother listening? ;o)

Excellent list. Love the insights.

Carolynn