Thursday, July 16, 2009

5 dead people!

Okay folks, this is my favorite question to ask people: If you could spend the evening with 5 people who are already passed who would they be? I dont list family members as that is who most would choose first. It can be anyone!

Mine are:

1. Geronimo

2. Lewis or Clark

3. Lee Harvey Oswald

4. Edgar Allen Poe

5. Jimmy Stewart when he was about 30

Tell you anything about me? I showed you mine now you show me yours.

4 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Hmmmmm great question!!
1. My grandmother Winny..she had alzheimers by the time I was old enough to get to know her. She I think was amazing for her period.
2. My Mom..she passed when I was 27..so many things I would like to ask her now @ 48.
3. Shakespeare... looove Shakespeare.
4. Buddha
5. Gene Kelly

I'm sure I could think of several others..odd group hmmmm?
Namaste, Sarah

Christina said...

Not odd Sarah, I would love to spend an evening with Gene Kelly. Just to slow dance with him..........He was from a time when men were so different. I am that way about a young Jimmy Stewart.

Carolynn Anctil said...

Without a doubt:

1. C.S. Lewis
2. Lewis Carroll

These two would provide some wild conversation and out-of-the-box thinking.

3. van Gogh

He was so incredibly inventive, artistic, and forward thinking.

4. Audrey Hepburn

Maybe some of her grace & elegance would rub off on me.

5. Rhett Butler

Hey. If we're suspending reality for a moment, why the heck not! I would love a little quality time with this suave bad boy.. *wink*

d. moll, l.ac. said...

1. Leonardo Da Vinci
2. Lao Tzu
3. Bandit Rabbit
4. George Sand
5. Hildegarde von Bingen