Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Pink Boots


These are my favorite foot decoration. My friends hate them. They have issues with the real cowboys and cowgirls trip they lay on me. My friend Rick loves them. Thank goodness his feet are too big to borrow them. I will most likely be seen wearing them on my way to a Rob Zombie concert with my ragged jeans with the knee out and a Rolling Stones t-shirt. I really dont fit a mold. I love my boots!!!!!! Wanna borrow em sometime?

4 comments:

The Urban Cowboy said...

Those boots are too cool!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Ohhhhh I looove them!!!!! Darling!! I'd wear em!!!

Carolynn Anctil said...

I think these boots are great! Flaunt them! I think your friends are just a wee bit envious...

Andrea said...

Nawwww, Christina, that's okay ... no borrowing, thank you ... haha ... I admit they are unique, though!!! And I also have some shoes that others would so not wear. Who cares, though, right?