Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just Watch







Try not to form an opinion about anyone or anything you see. Try and forget the way you might already think about this crisis and look at it like its the first time you have seen it. Just ask yourself...."What if that were me?" (and I mean about every person you see here, the people, the cops, the troops, even the president) "What if that were me?" What would you have done?



3 comments:

Carmen S. said...

I'm speechless Christina, my heart is breaking from that. I think SO much more help could have been given from the government it makes me really angry and bitter. I can't even imagine going through that, hell on earth!

veganelder said...

Depressing....

Christina said...

It does make me angry and depressed. Starting with "Mayor Nagin"...who had no clue what to do, he didnt not bother following the citys evacuation plan and would not issue a mandatory evacuation until it was too late to do much. He was too worried about being sued by the business community. He should have been first in line to be tarred and feathered.