Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Mantra


"The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity."


George Bernard Shaw





If you notice something strange about this little ones ears......yes about a third of her ears have been sliced off. Her story soon.....


8 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Not sure I can bear to hear the story, poor baby!!!!

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Christina WHY would someone do that? I am with Carmen, it may be tough to hear. Much tougher for her for that little bunny though.

Anonymous said...

Will I need tissues for the story?

Annette Tait said...

great mantra Christina!
and glad to see that she is being cuddled and loved now :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That looks horrible!

Lisa said...

I'm with you 100% Christina. Simultaneously can't wait to hear and am dreading it. My prediction though, is that that one will find a home fast, for a couple reasons. 1. She has a sweet face. 2. She looks a little youngish. 3. In my experience people are more inclined to adopt sob story pets as long as there are no real special needs involved (Yes, I am guilty, although Biffy chose the Sogna).

Christina said...

She is just a babe Lisa. No even old enough to spay so it will be a bit before she can be adopted however the person that would adopt her is going to have to be special indeed.

Her ears really tell her story. There isnt much info to share so dont be afraid of her story.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh, what a sweet little sprite.
xx, shell