Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Mantra and things

Duds does not approve of my flip flops...why? Because I wore them to the rescue yesterday and they smell like foreign bunnies. He wanted them OFF my feet so I handed them over. He spent quite a bit of time tossing them around and chinning them. Silly bunny!

Monday Mantra:


“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.”
Abraham Lincoln

16 comments:

Annette Tait said...

I agree with Abe! and Duds too :)
chinning is good!

Lisa said...

Well said, honest Abe!

Chinning is good, and much better than boxing. Do your rabbits box your feet often? It seems like any time Jon or I goes in the bathroom and leaves the door open, or goes in the far right corner of the apartment to open the window or turn off the light (behind the armchair), Biff is there to box the crap out of our feet. Sogna tries to mimic the boxing behavior but she doesn't quite get it. Actually it's kind of precious when she tries.

Crafty Green Poet said...

that's so sweet!

Christina said...

Actually no Lisa...none of my bunnies have ever boxed my feet but some of the buns at the rescue have. LOL> I have been attacked I tell you ATTACKED!

mindy@thesuburbanlife said...

How funny! He does appear to have a disdainful look on his little furry face. How dare you walk amongst fur-iners Get it? Fur-iners? :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com

RG said...

That Lincoln guy will never be elected to office in this country.

Christina said...

LOL @ RG.

Anonymous said...

My mommy tends to come home with doggy smell on her feet.

veganelder said...

Maybe one of the buns at the rescue had bad hygiene? :-)

Carolynn Anctil said...

Nothing to say really, just happy visiting and spending time with you & your buns. xoxo
Carolynn

Carolynn Anctil said...

...wait a minute....that didn't come out right....

Christina said...

Ha Ha Carolyn. I am telling the Frenchman.

bunnits said...

I would love to have seen him tossing the flip flops.

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I'm stealing that Lincoln quote! That's my religion!

Bunnies are funny. I didn't know all this stuff. They always look so quiet.

Christina said...

Debi that have TONS of personality. It just gets overlooked when they are stuck in a backyard hutch. They are very social and have definite opinions.

RG said...

Definite Opinions? Ha Ha - that's a good one .... (snicker...)