Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I am addicted to these videos.





Camera troubles are keeping me from posting new pics. If you want to smile just watch the video.

5 comments:

Carmen S. said...

That one is one of my favorites!!! Another favorite is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGODurRfVv4 it's about a service dog who surfs!

Annette Tait said...

goodness me!! how precious!! loved every second of it! thanks for posting Christina :)

(by the way, I posted a link to a youtube video on my 2nd last post - it was about a cat caught 'barking' and quite funny :)

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Awwwww! I am smiling. I don't know which is cuter, their wet little butts or their Eeyore ears.

veganelder said...

Knowing how to have a good time seems to be something these fur folk are very quite skilled at.

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

PURE JOY. Just LOVVVVVVVE this video!